Manchester, NH – Digital marketing agency SilverTech announced new and recurring clients who have signed to begin or extend relationships with the agency over the summer season. These clients include major brand and organizations in utilities, finance, home improvement, higher education, medical and non-profit.
Among the agency’s new or continued client relationships are:
- The Jimmy Fund / Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Pepco, A Utilities Company Serving Mid-Atlantic Region
- Silver State Schools Credit Union, Nevada
- Midland Memorial Hospital, Texas
- Harvard Affiliated Joslin Diabetes Center, Massachusetts
- Norfolk Hardware, New England Kitchen and Bath Sales, Designer and Installations
- Catholic Medical Center, New Hampshire
- Loon Mountain Resort, New Hampshire
- SkiNH.com and Cross Country SkiNH
- New Hampshire Grand
- New England College
“We are fortunate to have the ability to continually bring in respected brands while continuing to serve the clients you already have,” said SilverTech Founder, Nick Soggu, “especially where some of our clients have been with us for nearly a decade.”
SilverTech was recently listed among Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing companies for the fourth consecutive year.
The full-service digital marketing agency serves brands with services and consultation to include in marketing strategy, web design and development, social media, email marketing, search engine marketing and online branding.